I’m delighted to announce that I’ll be working alongside Tara Norton, fellow Epic Camper former bike course record holder and and multiple podium finisher at Ironman Lanzarote, in hosting the first EPIC woman camp on Lanzarote in 2014!
This amazing and unique camp for high-level female triathletes will run from 21st February -2nd March 2014…..
Building on the success of the renowned Epic Camp and Epic Woman 2010-2013, Epic Woman Camp 2014 #1 will be held in breathtaking Lanzarote. Epic Woman Camps are designed to challenge top age-group and elite female athletes by giving them the opportunity to change their physiology and outlook towards endurance training. If you are looking to train along side other like-minded women, want to take your fitness to the next level, and have the desire and drive push your physical and mental limits beyond where you previously thought possible, this is the camp for you.
The camp fee is $2595USD. Everything but mercy is included!
• Airport pick-up and drop-off at Arrecife Airport
• Accommodation from Friday February 21 to Sunday March 2 (9 nights)
• All meals
• Swim workouts, lead bike rides, group or individual runs
• Group and one-on-one mental skills training sessions
• Motivational points competition (optional)
• Special “Events” to keep it fun!
• Minimum of three sports massages during the week
• Full on-road support (vehicles, crew, food)
• All sports drinks and on-road nutrition by GU
• Coaching by Tara Norton, Etienne Couture and Joanna Carritt
• Daily pictures and blog to stay connected with your family and friends
• Unique Epic Woman gear from Zoot
• Lucky draw for a great prize from our sponsors
• Other goodies & gear from our sponsors
To maintain a group training environment all athletes must be of a similar high standard. There are two levels of qualification (depending on numbers of interest): All athletes should be in a 5:30 – 6:00 IM bike shape (or better) OR a 6:00-6:30 IM bike shape. Athletes must commit to fully preparing for 8 days of incredibly challenging riding on top of daily swimming and running. We have 10 places on this camp, and interested athletes should submit a copy of their triathlon resume to email@example.com
Athletes will be issued invitations on a “first come, first served” basis following a review of their athletic experience.